Still no Apple 17" LCD(ADC) support?

Stephen J. Sanders yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 8 08:51:01 2002

Hi,
I was sufficiently encouraged by the YDL claim of "improved" Radeon support
to purchase YDL 2.2 in the hope of finally getting my Apple 17" LCD working.
The web site suggests this should be possible using a DVI card and going
through a DVI to ADC converter.  Has anyone gotten this to work? My attempts
have failed.
I now own two Radeon cards: One with an ADC connector and the other with the
DVI connector.  The ADC card can be made to work in 8bit mode without
acceleration.  The DVI card works (through a converter and also only 8 bit
depth) but has a seriously screwed up color map.

Regards, Steve