Convince me that Yellowdog is the Linux for me!

aaron yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 09:57:01 2002

Kimball,
I use RedHat Linux 7.2 on a Pentium IV 1.7Gig at work and I find the KDE that
I use there to be considerably more sluggish that OS X is on my Mac (G4 DP
500 Mhz).  I don't think running a comtemporary  Linux of any sort is going
to give you a more responsive GUI on a G3 333 than OS X does (YD Linux 2.1
does feel more responsive on my Mac at home than OS X does).

-Aaron