[OFF-TOPIC] Themes.org?

r. may yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 10:17:01 2002

go to http://classic.themes.org there will be link for sawfish somewhere
in the top row.  I've found Enlightenment to be too much eyecandy, bells
and whistles.  I haven't used it for a since its early versions but it
doesn't seem to have changed much in that sense.  If your looking into
trying other  wm's then I'd recommend trying Blackbox. It's a good,
solid, and fast window manager.  I can't say it's as flashy as other
window managers but if you get the hang of it then it's really nice.  I
have no good reason why I stopped using it other than I wanted to use
pretty themes for a while. Not that Blackbox is ugly, just not flashy.

r. May