[OFF-TOPIC] Themes.org?

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 11:59:01 2002

On Tuesday 09 April 2002 12:53 pm, Pete Peters wrote:
> Whoa! You used "KDE," "fast," and "efficient" in the same sentence. That's
> not the KDE bloated memory hog I know.

Unless I'm running Xine in full screen mode or another such app, I never use
more then 3 % of CPU resources, I am running min 32 bit mode at 1152x864 res
with every conceivable peice of eye candy turned on - the slider scale is all
the way to the left - I also have the new alphablending turned on. X11 is
using between 0.6 and 1.3 % of CPU resources.

Fast, efficient, stable and beautiful to behold.

--
 Robert Brandtjen