I did it. 2.2 is my new favorite OS

Kimball Larsen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 14:24:01 2002

Ok, using the feedback that my last message provided (convince me to use
YDL 2.2...) and other info I found on the web, I decided to take the
plunge wih YDL.  In comparison with other Linux distros I've installed,
this was definately the most painless.

I love that my brightness and volume keys work.  That rocks.

So far, I have been very pleased with this distro... but I do have one
question (so far) that I need answered:

How can I enable tapping on my trackpad?  The button works just fine,
but I can't just tap the trackpad to click, I have to use the button
below..... While this is certainly doable, I am used to just using the
trackpad for clicking.

Anyone know how to configure this?

-Kimball Larsen