sound options with TiBook..

nigel kersten yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Apr 9 22:19:08 2002

hey there, just messing with YDL for the first time, and I must say it's
a vast improvement over my experiences with LinuxPPC 2000....

notice a few familiar names from the osxserver mailing lists... :)

I've just got a couple of questions about sound, as that's the main
reason I'm running YDL on my TiBook...

Do the ALSA drivers work with the Mac built in soundcards? Or is OSS the
way to go?

What on earth are the soundcards in the mac laptops anyhow? ie,
manufacturer, model.

cheers,

nigel

--
N i g e l   K e r s t e n |  College of Fine Arts,
[Systems Administrator]   |  Uni.of.NSW.Sydney.Australia.

"Small is beautiful, specially when it does more than Big."