Install fails at bootloader. Anyone figured it out?

Forrest Maready yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 01:12:01 2002

Anyone resolved this problem?

Install onto the 2nd IDE drive of  a dual 800 G4 goes fine until the very
end right after it asks you if you have Mac OS9, OS X, and which drives are
they on, etc.  The moment I answer the question "Which OS do you want to
default to?", it crashes and gives me an error report:

Type error bad operand type(s) for +

File "./bootloader.py", line 463 in configure self.append=self.append
+("%s=ide-scsi"%device)

File "./template.py", likne 57 in_call, return self.configure  (args)

Anyone figured this out?

Andy by the way, where is the DVD decoder card on the G4, and is the
master/slave thing really an issue with two drives?

Thanks in advance to everyone for the kindness.

Forrest