G3 upgrades?

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 06:41:01 2002

I certainly have no problems with my PowerLogix card - the PowerLogix
utilities and BootX take care of the necessary setup.  I recall someone
recommending the use of the PowerLogix tools with a Sonnet card to enable
the cache - it's worth searching the YDL list for this.  The 6500 seems to
have some unique problems that could also "vary your mileage".

  Iain

--On Wednesday, April 10, 2002 8:23 am -0400 Romeyn Prescott