Partitioning

nigel kersten yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 10 16:04:01 2002

According to the readme, it's not worth getting Drive Setup to make the
three partitions, you need to get the installer to do it for some reason.

I've got a New World machine, so things might be slightly different, but
I just made one spare HFS+ partition using Drive Setup, then got the
installer to remove that partition and then made the three partitions,
which didn't touch my other OS 9 and OS X partitions. AFAIK you only
need 10Mb for the bootloader, but I could be wrong.

nigel