PHP and Verisign Payflow Pro on YDL

Ken Schweigert yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 12:55:01 2002

Could be a PPC-binary vs X86-binary incompatibility.  I just looked at
their site and there compatibility is only says linux, which usually
means x86 linux.  I'm not sure how the SDK is packaged, and don't feel
like having a sales rep call me, but you could try:
  [ken@byte-8 ken]$ file <Payflowpro SDK>

HTH.
--
-Ken Schweigert, Aspiring Network Administrator
Byte Productions, LLC