Install on TiBook

nigel kersten yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 13:57:01 2002

man I must just have been really lucky.... or maybe you do have to have
the root partition just after the bootloader one as someone just
mentioned?

I did a clean install of 2.2 on my brand new TiBook, before the install
it was partitioned like:

----
OS 9 partition
----
OS X partition
---
unused HFS+ partition
---
my Storage partition
---

When it came to the install I just removed the unused partition,
repartitioned it like:

---
10 Mb bootloader
---
/
---
swap
---

I just chose the developer set, btw.

The whole process went like an absolute dream, I was hugely impressed.

So maybe it's the partition order if your checksums match...?

nigel