No Airport on YDL 2.2

Paul Guba yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 11 14:58:00 2002

Well tried again today and have no service at all with airport and
cannot do anything with it.  Have no reasoning as to why?  Basically ran
same procedure as yesterday following the How to and have nothing now.
Thinking of just removing YDL from this machine if cannot get it
working.  Was hoping to use it more for day to day usage but if I can't
make airport work than no need to have it on this machine at all.
Airport works perfect in OSX.  Anyone have any solutions.