So I should run 2.1 instead of 2.2 for airport?

Nathan Weil yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 12 23:29:01 2002

Not necessarily.  I don't know what exactly the benefits of 2.2 over 2.1
are, as evidence by my recent post.  All I know is that everything I
need, worked straight from the install, and airport when I followed the
directions.  There is someone who has gotten Airport working under 2.2,
and if that's all that's holding you back, just keep 2.2.  I'm still
debating whether to switch or not, so that's why I asked the question.
It looks like what I said will work, but you also need to run:
	route del default gw "Gateway IP"
then
	route add default gw "Gateway IP"

And don't put the script in /etc/rc.d/rc.local, because that will kill
all networking.

Nathan