If anyone out-there got airport going on 2.2 help

Galen Senogles yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 13 01:12:00 2002

Hello, well, its good to hear that at least someone
got airport goin on 2.2,  well, if anybody, anybody,
got airport goin with YDL 2.2 please help me out, im
tryin everything and Im not gettin luck.  O ya by the
way, when I run this:

route del default gw "Gateway IP"

I just get  a syntax error, am i supposed to put my ip
address? or what, i dont think i know my gateway id.

So, if anybody has airport goin on a 2.2 help, and I
guess your right, I probably shouldnt go down to 2.1
just cuz of airport, I guess Ill just have to use good
ol' mac for now.