Tasty Morsels..can it be downloaded

Jonathan Metts yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 15 18:08:00 2002

I have a question about the Tasty Morsels CD.  Can it be downloaded
somewhere.  Specifically I am looking for the bootable rescue disc that is
one it.  I figured it would be a great thing for a newbie to have on hand
(the rescue part that is).  Actually, I need it right now.

Everything freezes right after the textual login screen appears...no
switching with alt-f1...f7, no nothing except a....ugghhhh force reset!
This happened right after I had installed the SMP kernel that is on the YDL
ftp site, and during the same session having run the network setup again,
because I need to briefly change the setting from manual config to DHCP.

Now, I had installed the SMP kernel on a previous install, before screwing
that one up in another way (hey experimentation makes for learning...even if
it involves a full reinstall).  I'm wandering if it is because of the DHCP
switch over...don't know...any ideas on my problem or where I could get a
rescue disk image.

Much Appreciation!

"Every man dies, not every man really lives"

J.O.N.A.T.H.A.N. .M. .M.E.T.T.S