Request for assistance: monitor/video settings

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 17 01:48:03 2002

Hey all,

I'm trying to gather some data to help further smooth the
X config issue for YDL.

Since we don't have all the hardware on the planet, it would be great
to have your assistance with the following:

1) Send me working XF86Config files with a note attached
   telling me what video card and monitor you have (as much detail
   as you can).

2) Run the monitor test program I have at:
   http://www.terraplex.com/~dburcaw/monitor_test
   (this basically pokes around for some useful information
    like what your video card is being detected as.. then emails
    me the results)

Thanks!

-Dan