Wow & fonts question built-in

Eric D. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 17 12:56:01 2002

On my B&W G3/450 OmniWeb b2 (no slower than older versions) is pretty zippy
& does the _best_ job of rendering good looking pages compared to _any_
browser on _any_ OS! (for speed it's in league with Opera for YDL 2.1
(fastest I've seen yet on this machine; though Linux fonts suck & therefore
the pages don't always look that hot in Opera  :(... no such thing as a
vector based font, or different sized bitmaps (or am I missing something)).