YDL 2.2 install fails at transfering packages

Gordon Neault yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 17 13:45:00 2002

You need a fair partition to do the install. I don't know exactly where
the line is, but it's definitely between 1 and 2 GB somewhere.
If you create more than one Linux partition (ie /home, /var, etc plus root)
  you must make sure these partitions have enough space as well.
A major part of it is the temporary storage of packages after they are
uncompressed but not yet installed.

" ...size/partition scheme that was successful on your Performa 5200. ..."

He said "... I am trying to install YDL 2.2 on a PM7500/100, ..."
Performa 5200 will not work with YDL.