re. transaction set errors

William E. Elston yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Apr 17 16:52:01 2002

I too have encountered the transaction set error after "resolving
package dependencies." This is on an 8500. I've tried to install the
developer packages on both a 2Gig and a 4Gig drive. I have successfully
installed the home/office packages on both of these drives, but upon
startx all mouse functioning is gone, both with a Kensington TurboMouse
and with a standard Apple adb mouse, and in KDE and Gnome. I was using
YDL 2.1, but reformatted the drive before attempting to install 2.2.
I've since gone back to 2.1, but does anyone have any ideas about this?