Minimum OS9 install for Oldworld and BootX?

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 07:59:01 2002

So, the only reason you may not want to use 7.5.5 is if you want to be able
to test recent USB, IDE, network cards etc under MacOS.  This testing can
be useful if you hit problems with Linux - just to see if the cards work -
and newer cards may not have drivers compatible with 7.5.5.

  Iain

--On Thursday, April 18, 2002 6:32 am -0700 Shawn Dunn