RAID setup under LDL 2.1

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 12:46:01 2002

I'm not surprised you had problems with this - the answer is a bit obscure.
If you did not format the partitions with fdisk then you need to tell the
kernel the identity of the RAID array at boot with a command line option.
Go to your kernel source directory and read Socumentation/md.txt

  Iain

--On Thursday, April 18, 2002 2:26 pm -0400 "T.J. Sullivan"