ADB mouse not working in X

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 18 19:22:01 2002

I have run into precisely the same problem after installing
YDL 2.2 on my old 7200/90.  I was about to open an installation
issue with Terrasoft on it.  I have no explanation on why it
works without graphical login and doesn't with it.  I even
compared the XFree86 log and didn't see any significant
differences.