Any ppc programmers interested in Video Conferencing?

Hugh Caley yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 20 15:39:01 2002

Who did you make connections with?  I get good video sometimes, not so
good other times.  Depends on the receiver.

Also, were you using ohphone, or gnomemeeting?

Hugh

--
"We can't stop here, this is bat country" - Hunter S. Thompson
Hugh Caley hcaley@looPLEASEREMOVEer.com