YDL 2.2 on G4 867 Flat Panel GF2

Stephen J. Sanders yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 21 10:14:01 2002

Richard,
There has been some discussion on this.  Best I can tell, YDL 2.2 does
not support
the 17 Flat Panels with more thatn 8 bit colors using either the Radeon
or GF
cards.  People do claim success with  an ATI Rage 128, but these do not
seem to be
generally available anymore. There have also been claims that a Radeon card
with a dvi connector will work going through a dvi-to-ADC converter.  I
have tried
this, but without success.
...steve