Segmentation Fault while transferring Packages = bad CD?

Henrik Farre yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Apr 22 15:33:01 2002

Yello

On Mon, 22 Apr 2002 16:31:33 -0400
John Eckman <eckman@liquidsquid.com> wrote:

> I don't think, in my case, the error is a too small HD - I was
> installing into a 4.2 Gig partition.
>
> Thanks for the list, though, and the advice to use RPM rather than yup.

I have just upgraded 25 rpm from 2.1 to 2.2 and now I'm having a same
problem. The only thing that works is rpm -qa, everything else crashes the
computer. So I would like to know if this is a problem with 2.2 or just
bad luck? Now that my sys is f**ked should I go for 2.2 or stay with 2.1
(I would like 2.2)

--
Mvh. / Kind regards
Henrik Farre < enrique AT obel DOT auc DOT dk >