Link to compiler RPMS - was Re: yellowdog-general digest, Vol 1 #91 - 11 msgs

yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 25 08:40:01 2002

Check out this link to the archives, since the same issue was addressed on
Monday of this week.

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/2002-April/
001001.html

Sometimes the reason there is no answer is because
"the truth is out there",  you just have to search for it.
This particular issue has been addressed many times.

You get to the archives through a fairly complicated
sequence of clicks on the web site.
Perhaps you can go directly to these and then bookmark them.
new lists:

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/pipermail/yellowdog-general/

old lists:

http://lists.terrasoftsolutions.com/yellowdog-general/

I found your info by searching on "compiler".

Gary Hannon
CSPI

rob <coerver@mindspring.com> on 04/24/2002 10:59:40 PM

Please respond to yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com