MacOSX update wiped out Yaboot?

Eric D. yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Apr 25 11:35:00 2002

I dug up an e-mail that I have in my "Hints & Tips" folder (I file e-mails &
threads that I've used... saves having to ask the list after failing to find
the answer in the Google (not) search engine... which is strange b/c I find
that for regular web searches Google is by far the fastest and also brings
up the most useful collection of links).

The short story to set yaboot as startup (see below for full, detailed
story):

setenv boot_device hd:9,ofboot.b

Eric.