yaboot is messed up

Hugh Caley yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Apr 26 12:06:00 2002

As I mentioned, my default kernel is bad.  This won't get around that,
will it?  I can't figure out the syntax of the command I should use at
the yaboot prompt (i.e. after booting, pressing "l" for linux, and then
typing "help" at the command line it).

Hugh

--
"Brain-eating mutants are bad for business" - Battle Angel
Batmensch <hcaley@loomer.com>