would like to install galeon... but...

Cortana yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 27 09:57:01 2002

grettings all!

i recently installed YDL 2.1 and noticed that galeon (as well as many other
gnome apps) dont come with it!

so i got the latest galeon ppc rpm from a YDL mirror and upon trying to
install it it informed me that i need to have mozilla .9.5 or greater (i
dont recall the exact version number).

i do have a version of mozilla on here that came preinstalled so i figured
i'd just go install the later copy over it. so i got that rpm from the YDL
site and tried to install it. it came back and told me that i cant do this
because these files already exist and conflict with the files it's trying to
write. sooo... how do i remove the previous version of mozilla (RPM style)
so that i can make room for the new one. is there a way to tell the later
version RPM to force the new files and overwrite the old ones? im new to the
whole RPM system...

thanks!

ryan