Quake and/or Unreal Tournament on PPC Linux?

Matthew Larson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Apr 27 10:41:01 2002

>THe loki games are still around at bargain basement prices - the free stuff
>for converting the existing Mac/PC version to linux is on my public ftp
>server as well as updates for the other games,  at ftp://ftp.darkwhores.com
>in the games section.

I know this is a bit off-topic for the Yellow Dog list, but I've been
looking around for a place to buy some of the Loki games...
Unfortunately, I haven't been able to find them (I haven't looked all
that hard yet).  Where have you seen them at these bargain basement
prices?  Anywhere that can be ordered online?

Thanks,
Matt