Mount Mac UFS partitions?

wmkruse yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Apr 28 08:29:17 2002

Mac gives an alternative of using UFS, but one cannot run "classic" mode
of using MacOS9 from within MacOSX if using UFS. So far I have been able
to reboot from MacOS9 (in HFS+) to MacOSX (in UFS) but I have not tried
mounting the UFS partition with Linux.

I was hoping to have at least a common partition between MacOSX and
YDL2.2 to transfer files.

Tony