Converting OS X AddressBook to KAddress?

Angela Kahealani yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Aug 19 17:41:01 2002

"Timothy A. Seufert" wrote:
> Multiple selection (shift + click, command + click, or cmd-A)
> followed by export works.  I don't have 10.1 handy to see if it
> worked back then too.

Angela Kahealani Previously Wrote:
> I tried all of those, and the AddressBook refused to allow me to
> select more than one entry at a time.

FOR EXPORT. I could select multiple entries, but then the menu
item to export vcard would grey-out and become unavailable. It
would only become available again when I deselected down to only
a single entry.

--
Copyright 2002 Angela Kahealani. All Rights Reserved Without
Prejudice, UCC 1-207. All information and transactions are