Converting OS X AddressBook to KAddress?

Robert Brandtjen yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Aug 20 14:45:00 2002

On Tuesday 20 August 2002 03:12 pm, Timothy A. Seufert wrote:
> You're not trying to start THAT stupidity again, are you?  Weren't
> you drubbed soundly enough before?  (Not that the link seems to have
> anything to do with your fantasy that Apple uses feature reduced
> video chips which, oddly enough, nobody has ever heard of but you...)

Ok, Mr. Apple apologist, thats why the apple machines did so well in thos=
e=20
bench marks.

Hey I know, lets all bury our heads in the sand and believe, verbatim,=20
whatever steve jobs tells us to believe.=20

Lets see you go into compusa, buy a geforce 3 ti400 and run it in your ma=
c.=20

Really Seufert, you remind me of the individuals who swore up and down in=
 the=20
early 80's that american made cars were better built then their Japaneese=
=20
competitors, proof of their being better built was their lower gas mileag=
e -=20
it meant they were heavier.
--=20
 Robert Brandtjen