Hard disk Partitions

Bill Mueller yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Aug 27 16:01:01 2002

> Sounds interesting. Is it the Teron PX (AFAIK that's not released yet,
> right?) or a successor to that?

Aye, I may have gotten myself into trouble here.  Im just the engineer, I
don't get to decide policy or disclosure or some big buisness word.

Mai Logic, the Teron board makers, shared a booth with penguinPPC.org and
YDL at the LinuxWorld convention in San Francisco.  We showed off both the
Teron CX and PX  (http://www.mai.com/products/teron%20cx.htm) and how well
they ran YDL and some DVD/VCD software.  We also mentioned that the Teron CX
will be released (at a much lower price) as a consumer board in a couple
months.

Any more info, like when the board is actually going to be released, you
should check out the press releases at http://www.mai.com .  So, between you
me and the rest of the internet, lets not tell anyone I spilled the beans :)

-Bill