rev 3 Ti compatibility

Stefan Bruda yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Aug 27 17:50:01 2002

Hi.

At 23:35 -0700 on 2002-8-27 Steven wrote:

 > Any chance I can get XS and sleep/hibernate working using 2.3 on
 > my Tibook 800?

X works fine on my (rev 3) Tibook (24-bit depth, with the radeon
driver and Option "UseFBDev" set), though some XF86Config tweaks are
needed (or maybe not, the latest yi is said to provide support for the
new Tibook display--in any case, X does work with little or no
effort).

It looks like sleep still does not work (it is not a matter of distro,
but of kernel rather).  I am waiting for a fix too if it's of any
consolation to you.

What is XS^? :-)

Stefan

--
If it was so, it might be; and if it were so, it would be; but as
it isn't, it ain't. That's logic.