OT: Powerbook Memory Upgrade

Andrew Stout yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Aug 31 14:56:00 2002

I boosted the RAM on my Wallstreet a while back.  You can get a lot
of memory for pretty cheap.  On the Wallstreet there's 32Mb soldered
on the board, and a slot for a module...I bought a 256Mb module
(Viking, I think) and it works fine.  Installation isn't hard, just
follow the instructions that came in the manual.  I assume the
Lombard is pretty similar.

HTH,

Andrew