bogomips

Jim Potter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Dec 1 09:47:01 2002

That's right -- my dual 1ghz powermac with YDL 2.3 displays:

cat /proc/cpuinfo

processor       : 0
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 999MHz
revision        : 2.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips        : 996.14

processor       : 1
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 999MHz
revision        : 2.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips        : 996.14

total bogomips  : 1992.29
machine         : PowerMac3,5
motherboard     : PowerMac3,5 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 69 (PowerMac G4 Silver)
pmac flags      : 00000000
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 512MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

--
Sincerely,

Jim Potter
45th Parallel Processing
  Firefighting: Bustin' ours, Savin' yours.