Mozilla 1.2.1 distribution built for GNU Linux/PowerPC

Pete Prodoehl yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Dec 4 14:54:01 2002

Now you tell me. This isn't surprising though, as many users have a long
history of seeing a new Mozilla release shortly after downloading and
installing what they think is the most recent stable version.

In fact, some users download the current stable version just to attempt
to trigger a new stable version release in the same day ;)

Pete