recommendation for stats and linear algebra software for PPC Linux

Bondtrails yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Dec 5 21:04:01 2002

Look into APL or A+, they are amazing at doing vector and matrix based
math operations.
A+ you can find at http://www.aplusdev.org/ and its under the GPL
license

Or try J notation: http://www.jsoftware.com/