Server "freezing"

bronto yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Fri Dec 6 16:45:01 2002

OK, I've put in a battery from a dead Mac that was new a couple of
months before the Mac died.  I doubt that this is the cause of the
problem as I just went to Radio Shack and had the old battery tested,
and it's drawing 3.6 volts like it was new.  So I don't think it's
the battery.  Even so, I'm leaving the replaced one in just to see
what happens.  I'll post here if(when) it freezes again.

Rob