how do I create a symbolic link for Galeon

Konstantin Riabitsev yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Dec 7 13:03:01 2002

--------------enig8C0E92587FED7CFC51B87091

Alex Hanzlik-Green wrote:
> Just recently I was able to install java sdk 1.3.1.  I have created a symbolic
> link for Mozilla, so that I can load applets, but I don't know how to create
> a link for Galeon.  l would much prefer using Galeon.  Can you help me?

Galeon will use the mozilla plugin. You don't have to do anything.

Regards,
--
Konstantin ("Icon") Riabitsev
Duke University Physics Sysadmin