Wake up iBook??

Dan Burcaw yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Dec 7 19:32:01 2002

It's not you being stupid.  Just as the last rev
TiBooks did not sleep because of the Radeon 7500 Mobility,
the new iBooks do not sleep.  We've tried to get the necessary
infos to fix this from ATI but they are too busy with "higher priority
issues".  I don't see sleep working on a Radeon 7500 Mobility box for
some time, if ever. :(