New Nov ibook 2002 Cant get XFree86 to Start

Stephen Hocking yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Dec 11 13:03:01 2002

> Install all of the rpms at
> http://stage.terraplex.com/~dburcaw/newibook/ and
> all video issues will be fixed on your new ibook.

There's one video issue on my not-so-new iBook (bought August 2002, 700MHz G3, Radeon M6 LY) that wasn't fixed by this - the way the Xserver has completely garbled output when 3D acceleration is enabled. Do we need a new version of the X code for this?

	Stephen
--

    "We've heard that a million monkeys at a million keyboards could produce
     the Complete Works of Shakespeare; now, thanks to the Internet, we know