Gnome 2

J. De Salvo yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Dec 15 18:25:00 2002

Hi, Fellow Listers--

Just curious: anyone have any success in installing Gnome 2 under YDL 2.3=
? If=20
so, would you mind sharing your installation success with the list?

I've tried on several different occasions using various versions of GARNO=
ME to=20
install Gnome 2, but to date, no luck. (I've tried following the steps=20
mentioned on the Config section of YDL's site.) Some unmet dependency or=20
similar problem prevents the install for me, and chasing down every=20
dependency seems more a chore than it's worth at this point. At least tha=
t's=20
what I'm thinking now.

Thanks.

--Joe