[yellowdog-announce] Yellow Dog Linux Apple support updates: 2002 12/20

Stefan Jeglinski yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Thu Dec 26 22:18:01 2002

>Now, I am having a problem that when I log out of Gnome back to console
>the previous console messages cannot be cleared and the new console
>messages are garbled on top of the old.  I have to shut down and restart
>to clear the screen.

I don't know if this is related, but I have the following problem [by
the way, I concur that the full graphical install now works, I'm
using the Nov2002 ibook]:

I'm currently booting into RL5, and when I log out and the login
screen reappears, I have no mouse or trackpad control, and the only
way to fix it seems to be to reboot.

Stefan Jeglinski