notes on 2.2...

Jim Potter yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Tue Jul 2 10:34:01 2002

I've seen this with 2.1 & 2.2 on my desktop units.  When installing 2.2, the
bootloader section errors out and after quitting the 2.2 install I need to
pop the 2.1 CD in and perform a custom install, of only the bootloader.

--
Sincerely,

Jim Potter
45th Parallel Processing

  Those that would give up a necessary freedom for
  temporary safety deserve neither freedom nor safety.
    -- Ben Franklin