2.3 install error: error RUNNING TRANSACTION set (PBG3 233)

r. may yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sat Jul 13 14:05:01 2002

Using the text installer and making sure that it was going to install on
the right partition corrected this error for me. This was with 2.2 but
the error message was the same.  I forget what exactly I had to do but
it was something like going back to the partition and mount point
options and making sure that it was actually going to install on what I
told it was the / partition and not the first one which I keep as my
/home partition.  I think this was a problem because there isn't enough
room on my /home partition to hold a developer install.

r.May