Dual 1G and Radeon 7500

Jeremy Mann yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Wed Jul 17 08:57:01 2002

> Well, something's wrong. I literally works out of box with 2.3 on my
> system.  You're using our kernel, right? And do you have an LCD?

Well the stock smp kernel no, I am using a compiled version of Ben's
2.4.19-rc1-ben0 kernel. The SMP kernel from YDL 2.3 tries to boot and then
shows me, something cat99 or core99 errors.

And my monitor is not an LCD, its a 21" Viewsonic.

I have temporarily solved my X problem by querying the X server from a
different computer, this why I bypass the Radeon card all together.

--
Jeremy Mann
jeremy@biochem.uthscsa.edu

Bioinformatics Core Facility