Lost right mouse button after upgrade to 2.3

Iain Stevenson yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Sun Jul 21 13:05:01 2002

If that's a G3 with an ADB bus you may need the mousemode command.  I used
mousemode 2 2 with a Kensington Orbit trackball.

  Iain

--On Saturday, July 20, 2002 2:19 pm -0800 Stefan Hakenberg