Installation Problems

Andrew Stout yellowdog-general@lists.terrasoftsolutions.com
Mon Jul 22 02:23:01 2002

You don't want to mount the YDL iso image.  If you mount it, the file
gets changed and it won't work to install from.  You have to find a
way to burn it without mounting it.  Any decent CD burning utility
will recognize the file (if you downloaded in binary mode) as a valid
format it can just burn bit-for-bit.

HTH,
A.